This is a practical support staff to the Community Umbrella Agency (CUA) program. Case Aides are responsible for non-technical support to the Case Manager.
- Provides transportation support of children and family when the Case Manager is unavailable, including but not limited to relocation/placement in foster homes, physician visits, dental and mental health visits and other appointments.
- Assist with scheduling and maintaining a calendar of scheduled Case Management services such as medical, dental, mental health, home visits, etc.
- Assist with referral, licensing and placement related duties.
- Uploads documents into the Philadelphia Department of Human Services Electronic Case Management System (ECMS).
- Assist with ensuring HCSIS and CYD incidents that jeopardize the health and safety of children is reported in the appropriate time frames.
- Monitors children in the play area while parents meet with Case Managers, maintaining a safe environment at all times.
- Monitors visitation schedules to ensure that requirements are met timely.
- Provides immediate oral reports of safety and other needs relating to children and family and provides a follow up in a written report to the Case Managers.
- Performs routine clerical and other tasks as assigned.
- Accrual Paid Time Off at the rate of 20 days per year
- Employer-paid health insurance effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment with an employee contribution
- 12 paid holidays
- Term Life Insurance coverage in an amount equal to one and one-half times your annual salary; maximum benefit of $200,000
- 403b retirement plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance