The Quality Assurance Assistant Director will be responsible for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and transforming multiple sources of data to assist executive leadership, management, and employees in making necessary business decisions.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of Quality Assurance Assistant Director
1. Develop dashboards that provide timely, automated access to key performance metrics aligned with the strategic goals of the organization (transform data into usable business intelligence).
2. Perform ad hoc queries and design, prepare and distribute reports for Program Directors and their staff, as well as APM Executives, local, state, and federal agencies, and other entities on an as needed basis.
3. Work with Quality Assurance and other departments to provide data and analytical support for Plan of Improvement (PIP) projects.
4. Integrate data from multiple disparate data sources into a data warehouse.
5. Assist in data acquisition, collection, reconciliation, corrections, and entry as needed.
6. Present analytical results and data visualizations in a way that is meaningful for APM management and Executive leadership.
7. Work with the Quality Assurance Team to discover where advanced analytical techniques can be leveraged for solving business problems.
8. May perform other duties as assigned.