The Quality Assurance Assistant is responsible for ensuring that the Behavioral Health Clinics program is adhering to established performance and quality, providing customer service on behalf of the agency, and performing other tasks assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager.
Key job tasks/duties/responsibilities of Quality Assurance Assistant
- Participates in the implementation of quality assurance standards and procedures in accordance with new and revised regulations/standards communicated through bulletins or otherwise from the Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disabilities (DBHiDS), Department of Drug and Alcohol programs (DDAP) State regulations, CBH credentialing and compliance guidelines, CBH NIAC protocols and transformation guidelines, PA Department of Human Services Pennsylvania (PA-DHS), and internal agencies policies.
- Maintain personnel credentialing files in coordination with PA State requirements, DDAP 704 staffing regulations and CBH Credentialing Manual. Reviews files quarterly to ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies and their requirements.
- Reconciles data between program tracking applications and user entered data to ensure consistency.
- Conducts surveys with clients to evaluate program effectiveness and services.
- Responsible for having knowledge of PA Code Chapter 5100 Mental Health Procedures, PA Code Chapter 5200 Psychiatric Outpatient Clinics, PA Code Chapter 704 Staffing Requirements For Drug and Alcohol Treatment Activities, PA Code 709 Subchapter 1 Standards For Outpatient Activities, and informing the Director of any new and/or revised regulations.
- Conducts random and periodic audits under the direction of the Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Participates in monthly quality assurance meetings with the QA team.
- Compiles statistical performance data and writes narrative reports summarizing findings.
- Assists with the coordination of audit information, and participates in all state and county licensing audits.
- Maintains current and accurate records of all relevant communications, audits, corrective action plans, and monitoring.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Accrual Paid Time Off at the rate of 20 days per year
- Employer-paid health insurance effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment with an employee contribution
- 12 paid holidays
- Term Life Insurance coverage in an amount equal to one and one-half times your annual salary; maximum benefit of $200,000
- 403b retirement plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance