Catania Oils a family owned and operated organization and a leading packager and processor of edible oils is seeking additional assistance to support our busy warehouse environment. You will be part of a dynamic team with overall responsibility for all material handling and trailer unloading.
- Safely operate a forklift in a food-grade manufacturing facility with respect for SOPs, GMPs and company property in the following ways:
- Perform walk-around inspection of forklift and fill out and turn in daily inspection report
- Daily battery maintenance/watering
- Weekly cleaning of forklift(s)
- Accurately picking, staging and loading orders as instructed by inventory system.
- Move product in warehouse to create necessary room using RF scanners
- Following proper stock rotation in both picking orders and when performing moves in warehouse - FIFO
- Supply production lines with raw materials as requested by work-orders and/or production personnel
- Unload inbound trucks of raw materials and verify, with shipper, quantities that are being put away
- De-palletize production lines in a timely manner and accurately put away materials from production lines using handled RF scanners.
- Handle and stack product.
- Conduct product rework as needed
- Allocate, process, and sign for incoming paperwork and outbound orders
Additional responsibilities may be required.
High School Diploma or equivalency
Speaks English fluently
Forklift and Pallet Jack certification
Minimum of 1 year in warehousing or logistics
Experience with ERP system and RF Scanners is a plus