Newly created REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
We are currently looking for a team oriented, operations minded individual. As the Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading a team consisting of Installation Crew Members at a group of assigned properties, including but not limited to Penn State University and the United States Military Academy (Army - West Point). The ideal team member will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to gather and synthesize key information and the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Communicate culture, morale, and expectations with all direct reports, including frequent conversations with all
- Ensure all team members are properly trained
- Participate in all Coordination/ Production Meetings
- Working with Production Manager and Installation Crew Members, oversee process including (but not limited to) quality control, inventory availability and maintenance, process management, and equipment transfers
- On budget execution
- Inventory/ fleet maintenance
- Quality and cleanliness of warehouse and equipment
- Organize warehouse safety programs
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach team members
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.