Account Managers serve as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager should build relationships with clients to encourage ongoing business opportunities. They handle between $100,000-$400,000 in agency revenue.
This position reports to the Large Commercial Team Leader.
- Responsible for day to day communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on the client’s account.
- Review all projects and material to be presented to the client to ensure quality standards and expectations are met.
- Take ownership of the client accounts that are assigned to you.
- Works closely with the team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of client account in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures (policy issuances, changes, expirations, audits, monthly reports and cancellations) are completed and quality standards are met.
- Aware and pursue opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the risk advisors and any other key support members.
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understand company capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client.
Education: High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred.
Experience: Clerical and computer knowledge; 1-3 years of experience in property & liability coverages preferred.
Licensure: Current Nebraska license in commercial property/liability coverages, or willingness and ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Demonstrate professional oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization.
- Proven track record of successful client advocacy in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to complete activities from start to finish. Follow-through is key.
- Skilled at delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office.
And, above all, we look for team members who embody our core values: Professional. Team Player. Positive. Trust.
UNICO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We aim to provide employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.