Completes all programmatic reports, typing, filing, and data entry. Assists Sr. Director of Strategic Initiatives and Community Development, Director of Health Services and Operations and Quality Assurance Manager with developing documentation procedures for all reports. Completes monthly billing, compliance and management reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Kingsley House expects their employees to promote an atmosphere of teamwork with other employees and agency partners. In addition, employees are to be hospitable and comforting to the participants in the adult day program at all times. The following list of duties is not all-inclusive:
- Serve as primary contact for all potential clients and complete pre-intake packets
- Assist with the admissions process as needed.
- Input all new participants into data management system
- File all participant data as required for each participant upon completion of intake.
- Responsible for accurate, complete, and timely data entry and verification of participant information, including revisions and updates, into the LAST system, LSARS.
- Collect payment of ADHC participants’ fees monthly and maintain on-going accurate record of participant fees.
- Generate receipts; maintain proof of payment, and forward payment and receipts to Accounting.
- Review and ensure accuracy of services delivered to participants by all staff via reported units of service.
- Reconcile payments, resolve overlap, block billing, or denied claims through Medicaid and the VA.
- Attendance/Meal Count Record; submission of reports on a timely basis.
- Report data on CMS, LAST, and CACFP to Operations and Compliance Manager weekly.
- Store and recall ADHC/SC participant data from the appropriate databases monthly as needed.
- Assist with monitoring of bus loading and unloading areas and auditorium floor and sunroom as needed.
- Assist with morning intake to include but not limited to: COVID-19 screening procedures and documenting attendence
- Participate in bi-weekly supervision with Operations and Quality Assurance Manager for review of tasks, planning, and professional development.
- Generate requisitions for office purchases and submit to Director for approval.
- Maintain accurate participant daily attendance records.
- Assist with compiling data and demographics for AIS reports.
- Assist with preparation for audits.
- Monitor daily sign-in forms for accuracy, report discrepancies to the Operations & Quality Assurance Manager
- Complete Council on Aging reports, Second Harvest, AIS for ADHC, ADHC caregiver, Senior Center, Senior Center caregiver, Catholic Charities’ commodities, CACFP Food Roster, CACFP monthly audit and reports, monitor DOTD reports
- Complete Veterans Administration and RTA reports monthly per schedule.
- Typing of program documents and other routine office/clerical duties.
- Attend and record minutes of weekly team meetings.
- Assist social service staff with the admission process of all ADHC/SC participants.
- Conduct tours of the Adult Services facility, serve as point person for visiting groups and speakers as needed, and provide facility orientation to church and volunteer groups.
- Assist with public relations and marketing duties as requested.
- Provide raw data to Director for monthly board report and grant requirements.
- Collaborate with Operations and Quality Assurance Manager, Activities Coordinator, and drivers to address off-site trip logistics.
- Coordinate early voting for program participants.
- Assist with participant activities as needed.
- Assist with recruitment as needed.
- Generate flyers and notifications for posting in participant area.
- Other tasks as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Possesses an interest in working with seniors and adults with disabilities.
- Demonstrates computer literacy/proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, general internet use, and other applications as needed.
- Ability to meet and interact with people with ease. Possesses a proven ability to communicate and work effectively and respectfully with a broad range of people from diverse cultural, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Applies a thorough knowledge of grammar and spelling, and strong proofreading/editing skills. Possesses efficient and accurate typing, filing and filing systems, spelling, arithmetic, and office skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the dynamics of poverty, oppression, sexism, racism, ageism and other forms of societal and individual prejudice that confront our staff, volunteers, program participants and community at-large.
- Demonstrates a philosophy and value base consistent with the purpose and goals of Kingsley House, advocating a strengths and empowerment perspective and working towards increasing the capacities of program participants and their families.
- Possesses the ability to work holistically and harmoniously, as part of a team, with staff, program participants and their families, volunteers and the community at-large towards successful outcomes for program participants.
- Respects the integrity of each program participant, their right to privacy and confidentiality and their right to participate to their maximum capacity in determining their participation in our programs, including the formation of a case or treatment service plan.
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to participant, personnel and proprietary agency information.
- Ability to meet deadlines, well organized, and able to work under pressure of multiple deadlines; attention to detail; demonstrates flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
- Acts as a role model within and outside of the agency.
- Adheres to agency policies and procedures.
- Use Kingsley House email to check and reply to emails daily to ensure the timely reception of important communications.
- Valid Louisiana driver’s license.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or GED. One year secretarial/clerical experience including general office, typing, and data entry experience. Experience working with computer applications relevant to the position. Experience completing data reports.