The Senior IT Infrastructure Program Manager will be responsible for the planning, administration, implementation and P/L of one or more highly complex client-facing programs. The incumbent will be focused on driving standardization and operational excellence across assigned client engagements, along with mentoring Project Managers. Assignments may include individual multi-million dollar projects, regional/national deployments or multi-year IT outsourcing programs. We’re seeking a thought leader and problem solver for clients and business partners within A&E and construction.
This role will be very creative and hands on while working cross-functionally with every level of
employee from Engineers up to the CEO. As Essentia continues to grow, someone excelling in this
position will be absolutely vital to the success of each engagement and the company
• Conduct site surveys and draft reports with existing conditions summary and
recommended improvement narrative.
• Develop Design Standards for the client’s infrastructure and systems
• Draft white papers where necessary to support client decision making
• Develop design reports; floor plans, riser diagrams, equipment schedules
• Identify and communicate the inter-relations of infrastructure and systems, and identify
strategic opportunities that benefit the client
• Work collaboratively with leadership, product management, engineering, bid
management, finance and operations to source and structure deals that deliver value
to customer and ensure project scope, schedule, and phasing are clearly understood,
coordinated, and incorporated into design and implementation of projects.
• Manage project schedules to ensure critical milestones are maintained and met
• Manage project budgets to profitable completion
• Attend and document design team and client meetings
• Establish and grow relationships with venues in business development pipeline to
close new opportunities.
• 10+ years of IT infrastructure design and program management.
• Has strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to author
reports, memos, letters, meeting minutes, white papers, and other project management
• Has the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and simply to
• Credentialed communications infrastructure design consultant with BICSI RCDD.
• PMP Certification, highly desirable.
• Can demonstrate proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD or similar computer aided
• Bachelor’s degree from credible university
• Working knowledge of technology systems including, but not limited to:
- Building PA Systems
- Access Control Systems
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Intrusion Detection and Alarm Systems
- Other Wired/Wireless Networks
- PBX Phone Systems
- VOIP Phone Systems
- Integrated AV System Equipment
• Working knowledge of structured cabling standards and best practices, TIA, BICSI, etc.
• Ability to create estimates and budgets
• Proven ability to manage client and stakeholder expectations concurrent with
• Must be available for travel.
• Highly analytical, detail oriented, and persistent.
• Amtrak safety training will be required.
• Shares vision of eSpeed becoming the defacto "solutions as a service" platform for
small cell and utility industries.