As the Sales Support Manager (SSM), you will drive customer satisfaction and sales growth by acting as the central contact person between the internal organization and the (external) customer organization. This role will focus on our Power-Packer brand with an emphasis on our industrial industries.
- Leads internal alignment and project follow-up during the RFQ and production series phase. Defines deliverables, planning and budget, in line with organization standards and in accordance with the business case and customer expectations. Activates and energizes internal stakeholders (quality, procurement, engineering, logistics and finance) to win new projects.. Part of the project team and responsible for the commercial activities (change management /orders / contract management) within the project phase(s)
- Leads smaller projects, proto type coordination and changes during series production. The Regional Sales team supports when it concerns larger topics with the key accounts.
- Builds and maintains relationships with the customer, through frequent contact moments (in person meetings, voice/videocalls, emails) in order to improve customer satisfaction and identification of business (improvement) opportunities. Customer expert for the internal organization.
- Independently solves smaller commercial and project related topics and if required visits customers for that.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments working on the same account.
- Obtaining information and knowledge about market(developments), competitors, prices and products, and share this information with the internal organization for growth and business development purposes.
- Independently prepares quotations (including business case) within projects and series production and is responsible for the negotiation and the commercial realization. Is end-responsible for offers (and deal-closure) with smaller customers/projects.
Forecasting and reporting:
- Provides input to the sales manager for the forecast on a regular base (using ERP), monitors and reports realized sales compared to forecast (weekly report) and uses the information to influence/motivate customers and key account managers to act on deviations.
- The SSM is the first point of contact for existing customers regarding improvements for running business, technical changes and crisis situations (and for smaller RFQ’s). The SSM is the intermediary (“spider in the web”) between the customer and the internal organization. The timely action of the SSM has to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Develops, maintains and improves internal administrative processes (ERP settings, internal documentation) required to effectively serve (new) customers as well as to support the internal organization.