Celona, founded in 2019, is an early stage innovator on a mission to bring reliable and intelligent private LTE/5G wireless networks to Enterprises. Our solution combines the power of 5G radio technology, edge computing, and machine learning to deploy a zero-touch private wireless network that seamlessly integrates with an existing enterprise network over the high-speed CBRS spectrum.
- You will be providing pre and post sales technical support to the customers, sales teams, and partners for various technologies and solutions related to Celona solution.
- You will work on complex problems requiring in-depth fault analysis and troubleshooting.
- You will formulate technical action plans for analyzing and resolving problems.
- You will simulate/reproduce customer issues in lab.
- You will contribute solutions to the Celona Knowledgebase system.
- You will provide technical cross-training to relevant groups as needed.
- You will participate in serviceability enhancement requirement reviews.
- You will work effectively in a team environment including colleagues, QA and development engineers, and the Celona field organization.
- You will occasionally travel to customer sites for troubleshooting, training purposes, business reviews.
- You will determine need to escalate & be able to interact with development & QA.
- You will interact with other teams to drive resolution of hardware/software deficiencies/bugs.