Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, with a command of EXCEL programs. Flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Sensitivity to confidential matters is required. May assist with overflow work from administrative assistants.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED equivalent, Associates Degree in Accounting or related field preferred.
- Two or more years of experience in office management and administrative operations.
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software.
- Knowledge of operation of standard equipment.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic management.
- Strong organization and prioritization of skills.
- Complete data entry in various database systems including DHS Connect/Electronic Case Management System (ECMS), FUND EZ, etc.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests from clients, funders, and staff.
- Creates memos, cover letters, and business letters while maintaining accurate files of program communications both electronic and manual.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Use of macros, vlookups, etc. to reduce process time and streamline processes.
- Review and reconcile accounts and transactions to ensure accuracy of billing and reporting.
- Assist staff with completing high priority tasks and projects.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned by the CFO or designated staff.