Interfaces between members of the Ricardo engineering team and the program management team from the time of program award, through to program delivery to execute a project according to client expectations and corporate requirements.
- Works directly with client and/or Ricardo engineers to understand scope of project and to ensure that all objectives are known and achievable
- Develops a plan and staffing needs to deliver a project, including risks and opportunities
- Monitors project progress, resources, tools, materials, expenses and schedules; resolves discrepancies or brings issues to management’s attention, if needed
- Liaises between the various departments internally to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the project
- Prepares project reviews and reports to interested stakeholders on achievements, progress, risk management and change management
- Interfaces with the client to provide regular status updates on program goals and objectives
- Delivers superior levels of customer service to both internal and external customers while demonstrating Ricardo’s core values; respect, integrity, creativity and innovation and passion
- Leads client meetings and maintains regular contact with assigned clients within scope
- Owns the relationship with said clients.
- Supports the writing of project proposals, reviews technical reports and data generated by engineering staff, including development of cost and timing estimates and scoping strategies as well as preparation of technical specifications
- Supports bid and proposal teams across the group in defining state of the art technical solutions
- Ensures effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all project participants including clients, vendors, Ricardo leadership, and other departments and engineering staff
- Reviews project results for regulatory complianceand safety, adherence to company standards, and client contract requirements
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned