*** $1,000 Sign on Bonus! ***
*** New Starting Wages of $17.50 and up! ***
*** Offering 12 hour shifts ***
Verland is now hiring full time Certified Nursing Assistant/ Team Lead Professionals to join our ICF division (Intermediate Care Facility) at Sewickley Campus to assist individuals with their everyday life. We lean on our professionals to support and encourage individuals with intellectual disabilities to become as independent as possible.
Verland provides care for adults and children with intellectual, medical and /or physical disabilities, 47 homes across Southwestern Pennsylvania. Verland is proud to serve residential and day programs in multiple locations including Allegheny, Beaver, Mercer, Fayette counties. We are a non – profit organization with over 40 years of exceptional service and support to the residents that call Verland home.
Join our compassionate, inclusive, dedicated and professional team. To learn more about Verland, visit our website www.Verland.org
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Team Lead Professional duties include:
- Support the clinical team by obtaining vital signs, G-tube monitoring and maintenance, positioning, assist in medication administration, glucometer reading, bladder scans, urine and stool samples
- Provide support to new hires and DSPs to foster teamwork and collaboration with care
- Enrich and support the lives of our residents while maintaining a safe and healthy environment
- Introduce and encourage skill development through active treatment activities
- Implement individualized programs; record all observations and daily progress notes.
- Participate in planning social, home, and recreational activities
- Assist with meals and perform cleaning and laundry duties in the house
- Transport clients to appointments and activities in Verland vehicles
- Bathe, dress, and assist clients with personal hygiene
- Housekeeping duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- $1,000 Employee Referral (for successfully* referring someone to employment)
- Up to $1/hr. Shift Differential (based on working shift)
- Up to an extra $2,080 a year in lieu of Health Insurance coverage (see benefits below)
Minimum of 24 hours worked and employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health (UPMC), Dental (Delta Dental) and Vision Insurances
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- 403B – Traditional and Roth with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO Plan
- 8 Paid Holidays
Verland is truly STATE OF THE HEART!