We’re seeking a Strategist with 5+ years of experience. Our headquarters are in Harrisburg, PA but this position may be 100% remote. (Excludes CA).
We’re looking for the dreamers,
the endlessly curious, the people who
simply don’t believe in the impossible.
Through the lens of human-centered design and adaptability, we fix broken realities by reimagining experiences. Seasoned experts and unconventional thinkers, we don’t let ourselves get bogged down by traditional ways of working. And while we embrace outside perspectives, we don’t subscribe to “doing it how it’s done everywhere else.” Our ability to be flexible in how we work creates the freedom to imagine the best solutions for our client partners’ broken realities.
Over the last 20+ years, andculture has built an unbeatable talent roster and bespoke way of working, centered around the principles of Human-Centered Design and Agility to solve pretty much any digital, technology, branding, product, and design challenge our client partners face. We’re always looking for new talent as we continue to grow.
You are not just the “voice of the consumer/user” - you know how to listen to that voice and use it as fuel for thoughts and ideas, seeing what lies behind it. Research informs, it doesn’t dictate. You push thinking beyond the norm in the pursuit of simplicity, clarity, and truth, by design.
You are optimistic, creative, and curious. You demonstrate a hunger for intimacy with people’s behaviors and inner motivations. This is fuel for how you frame solutions for the organizations we partner with. You are passionate about creating rhyme and reason in how entities organize themselves, how they define who they are, and the promises they make to the world.
You are well aware that digital experiences and technology are not just a service at andculture, but our way to help organizations express themselves in the world and deliver their promise seamlessly and elegantly. You ask ‘why’ more often than you say ‘no’. You embrace the power of ‘maybe’ and you thrive when wondering ‘what if’. You are a thought leader and a voracious learner; the first to spot a new trend, consumer behavior, or an emerging technology trend. Yes, it sounds a bit geeky, and that’s a good thing! You know each challenge and problem requires a path of understanding that might not exist (just yet).
Like all of us at andculture, we really hope you like to do lots of fun, crazy, and exciting things in your life! Here’s a list of a few we hope you can help us with:
- Gain a deep understanding of our client partners’ business, industry, and audience through discoveries, research, and analysis.
- Develop and pitch impactful omnichannel marketing strategies that support our client partners’ business and marketing goals.
- Monitor, optimize, and measure performance of campaigns, assessing against KPI’s and ROI.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, serving as a lead on projects that require brand strategy, marketing strategy, and activation 9data analysis and reporting is a plus).
- Design and manage the execution of research plans, using a number of methods based on project goals and success factors.
- Lead client and internal teams through strategic discovery sessions, human-centered design activities, brainstorming, and research looking into unique ways to generate insights.
- Partner with Client Advisors to deliver brand and marketing roadmaps that take client work from brief & kick-off to final deployment.
- Know when to elevate from tactics-oriented conversations to strategic overarching thinking, establishing andculture as a strategic partner to our clients.
- Actively collaborate in internal design/creative brief development owned by our Client Advisors, championing overarching strategic aspects to deliver impactful work.
- Own the convergence and divergence milestones, broadening and synthesizing when needed — ability to get to the “so what,” actionable insights, key frameworks, and opportunity areas from research so the whole team can move forward.
- Lead consumer/user journey mapping activities, execute and optimize as-needed.
- Develop and present reports, presentations, and recommendations to client partners.
- Work on projects in various industries and verticals across a roster of clients.
- Dig into new consumer insights, trends, and technologies; keeping andculture and our client partners on the cutting edge of brand, marketing strategy, and activation trends.
- 5+ years of experience as a Brand and/or Marketing Strategist, or equal experience in a strategic, data-driven, client-facing role. Agency experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Communications.
- Master storyteller and story-crafter skills - you make thinking and strategy visible in compelling ways.
- Proven ability to develop compelling brand strategies; cross-collaborating with creative partners to bring the strategy to life.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing integrated marketing strategies and tactics that deliver results.
- Digital-fluency, with proven experience solving complex business challenges through current digital advertising and analytics tools, methods, and techniques.
- Proven knowledge of, interest in, and experience with Agile values, principles, and approaches.
- Impeccable written and communication skills.
- Experience scoping, estimating, and pitching projects.
- A natural or learned ability to push clients at the appropriate time and demonstrate flexibility at the appropriate time.
- Deep interest in understanding people’s behaviors, attitudes, and motivations.
- You are equal parts creative and analytical.
- Self-motivation and a drive to do your very best every day.
- The ability to thrive in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- The ability to advocate for ideas while demonstrating humility; sharing skills with others and growing under the direction of andculture leadership.
a little about andculture…
andculture is a design company, designing the world around us, one experience at a time.
We work right alongside our client partners as we push for the “A ha!” moment, even if it’s daunting or scary, or unprecedented. We’ve been designing and inventing solutions for clients around the country facing a reality that isn’t working for them anymore (what we call a “broken reality”).
Reimagined websites. Revitalized brands and products. Reinvented content management systems. Reenvisioned business models. Re-whatever needs done so our partners get a solution that works for their specific issue, not whatever happens to apply in our toolkit. It’s design as a complete experience.
Our entry point is when a client team thinks, “There has to be a better way. But where do we even start?”
They start with us. andculture. A design company.