Starting Pay: $15.75+ per hour
Status: Seasonal-Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Food and Beverage employees at Arapahoe Basin are committed to creating a day worth repeating for our guests ensuring “Legendary” service and food quality throughout our Food and Beverage outlets.
We look to be thoughtful, creative, and energetic. We are known not only for our A-mazing skiing/ riding but also for our A-mazing Food and Beverage options.
As a Dishwasher at Arapahoe Basin you hold the most important job in the kitchen, maintaining a clean and organized dish station and ensuring clean dishes are put away in the correct location throughout our Cafés or restaurants.
Apply now and come join our Food and Beverage team!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
Employee housing is available for this position
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- A shift meal on each day working.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Wash dishes, kitchen facilities, and food preparation equipment using an industrial dish machine or by hand.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in proper storage areas.
- Follow daily or weekly opening and closing checklists to ensure cleanliness of the kitchen and public areas.
- Help achieve company-wide sustainability goals by ensuring proper separation of waste into recycling, compost or trash bins.
- Empty waste bins when needed throughout shift.
- Assist with kitchen related tasks for special events and employee events.
- All other duties as assigned. You could be asked to help in any Food and Beverage role with Manager's instruction.