The ideal candidate will have:
- A four-year degree in graphic design or a related field.
- 3–5 years of demonstrable design experience including visual design and video editing experience through a portfolio of projects and/or website.
- Strong graphic design skills in both digital technology, motion graphics design, and editing software packages such as Adobe Creative Suite: Premier Pro, After Effects, Animate, Lumen5 wiz. Proficiency with HTML/CSS and current web technologies.
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines.
- A desire to work collaboratively on projects and conceptual work.
American Public Power Association is an equal opportunity employer.