The Digital Marketing Analyst (DMA) will measure and strategize metrics to inform our clients, and continue to fuel our growth opportunities. Additionally, they will help support the agency by collecting data on consumers, competitors, and market place by consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations. The DMA will work internally with the team to define and implement measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives, and prove why digital marketing is an effective tool.
The Digital Marketing Analyst will report to the Director of Analytics and Research.
- Setup, update, and delivery of client dashboards.
- Create Google Tag Manager (GTM) codes to be implemented on client websites.
- Review status of GTM codes and Google Analytics access.
- Conduct landing page audits to ensure client websites have the highest potential for campaign success.
- Setup and troubleshoot website tracking between marketing and analytics platforms, including cross-domain, eCommerce tracking.
- Setup and conduct call tracking to aid in counting client leads.
- Setup and conduct heatmap tracking to learn about website user journey and experience.
- Setup conversion tracking on marketing platforms for the clients, based on client campaign objectives.
- Ensure clients are receiving clear and accurate information in a timely fashion.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing or analytics role required
- Passion for digital marketing technology, and analytics
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and G Suite
- Ability to learn new processes and software quickly
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Is logical, work-oriented and an analytical thinker
- Basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication)
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.) is a plus
- Experience working with reporting software (i.e. TapClicks, Datorama, etc.) is a plus
At Digital Hyve we strive to lead with our values and beliefs at the forefront of what we do. We are able to head down this path because of our people. The wide variety of people on our team, that we work with, and part of our community are what makes us stronger together. Regardless of the background you come from, we invite you to join us on our journey to be better every day.
Digital Hyve is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Digital Hyve is committed to equal opportunity and nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotions, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.