BorderX Lab is the leading e-commerce platform that brings the US and European merchants to global middle-class shoppers. We are the creator of the Beyond fashion and beauty discovery app with more than 10 million users. Through our direct partnerships with major US and European fashion, beauty, and sneaker brands such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Harrods, Bluemercury, and Foot Locker, we guarantee our users receive authentic products at attractive prices. We provide a turn-key solution to localization, marketing, payment, logistics, and customer care enabled by technology innovation.
Backed by leading venture capital firms at the post-Series B stage, BorderX Lab partners with top-tier merchants, logistics, and payment providers in the world and is at a hyper-growth stage. BorderX Lab has offices in Silicon Valley and Shanghai, China.
BorderX Lab logistics provide leading B2C delivery experience to China with market competitive rates, enabling US and European e-commerce merchants to enter the Great China market easily.
- Be responsible for the User Experience quality of Beyond App (iOS, Android, H5, Web, etc.), design features, user journey based on user research and business strategy understanding.
- Lead Marketing Designers to design all types of marketing materials both on offline and online channels.
- Work closely with CEO, CTO, Marketing, BD, Operation, Finance, Customer Service and other teams to gain a deep understanding of the business requirements to drive the design of high-value product experiences.
- Conduct discussion and critique for product design process, and facilitate collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders;
- Define metrics for each feature and guide future releases with measuring results;
- Help generate user research plans, and incorporate learnings into design work;
- Ensure product experiences behave according to our brand values and promise;
- Recruit and mentor other UX designers, build a strong cross-functional product design team across Silicon Valley and Shanghai, China, consisting of research, visual & interaction design.
- Appropriately balance need for efficiency and speed; and
- Contribute to a collaborative culture by maintaining openness to new or different ideas, seeking out and incorporating input from other team members.
- Master’s degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent
- 3 yeasr of relevant work experience
- Must be able to travel to China 1 to 3 times a year to meet users and teams