We are seeking a Landscape Project Director to coordinate and manage strategies on multiple projects. Interested applicants must be a deeply knowledgeable project delivery lead who constantly works to improve the quality of project deliverables. A positive team player that can work collaboratively and independently.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Experience from concept through construction administration
- Ability to skillfully work alongside internal and external collaborators.
- Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Promote and strive to apply our office mission and values of curiosity, inclusion, collaboration, making and perspective through a collaborative design outlook on all assigned project tasks.
- Successfully meets project performance, concepts and schedule goals set forth by the Creative and Studio Directors
- Actively engaging in the design process and working toward the successful completion of the project/ phase.
- Building and maintaining project plans that work within budget. Collaborating with Studio Directors to coordinate project-level staffing needs.
- Assisting studio leadership by managing sub-consultant contracts and scope of work. Identifying additional service opportunities and drafting corresponding proposals for SD/ CD review.
- Actively mentoring and developing project teams on project delivery with an emphasis on sharing technical knowledge, workflow and design tool strategies, code compliance, construction management, project management and design feasibility.
- Monitoring QA/QC on project deliverables ensuring strong and technically accurate work
- A Project Director may perform the role of Project Designer on smaller projects as necessary.
- Participating in the development and improvement of office standards, professional development resources and curriculums within the office to ensure a uniformly high quality of design delivery across the office.
- Fostering and encouraging a positive work environment amongst peers and teams; Engaging in the office culture.
- A minimum of 6-9+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or Master's of Architecture degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience with REVIT, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Bluebeam
- Mid- to Large-scale commercial experience preferred
- Licensed Architect preferred
$80,000- $110,000 per year D.O.E.