Starting Pay: $15 per hour
Status: Seasonal-Hourly Non-Exempt
The Rental Shop Team at Arapahoe Basin is committed to giving our guests a day worth repeating every time they enter our Rental shop. We are passionate about skiing and snowboarding and love sharing that passion with our guests.
As a Rental Shop Technician at Arapahoe Basin, you will work as a team to assist and fit guests with their selection of rental gear while answering questions and providing legendary customer service.
This position may also perform maintenance and repairs on ski and snowboard equipment. Rental Technicians fulfill any other duties the Rental Manager, Assistant Manager, Rental Lead assigns and represents Arapahoe Basin in a professional manner.
If you are passionate about the ski industry and want to work in one of the most beautiful places on earth, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Work 4, 10-hour shifts. 3 days off.
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401 (k) for eligible employees.
- Paid time Off for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Promotes the culture, values, and mission of Arapahoe Basin.
- Work as a team to provide exceptional customer service to all guests in the rental shop to provide them with a day worth repeating.
- Greet guests and identify their needs as they enter the shop.
- Understand and communicate the rental & demo equipment packages and features to ensure the best match for the guests.
- Ensure guests are well-equipped for a day on the mountain.
- Fit guests with their needed rental equipment including boots, helmets, skis/snowboard, ski poles, etc.
- Demonstrate a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep store operating to standard.
- Properly utilize the RTP rental system to ensure all equipment is correctly checked out and checked in when returned.
- Process returns of rental gear after guest use.
- Maintain rental fleet and inventory.
- Assist with tracking equipment and inventory regularly.
- Maintain general cleanliness of the rental shop and surrounding areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.