Overview & History
Verato, the identity experts for healthcare, is a high growth healthcare technology company that enables better care everywhere by providing the single source of truth for identity to organizations across the care continuum. Over 70 of the most respected brands in healthcare rely on Verato’s next generation cloud identity resolution platform for a complete and trusted 360-degree view of their patients, provider networks, and customers in their communities. With significant market momentum building towards digital health transformation, Verato is experiencing hyper customer and revenue growth, doubling in last 15 months alone and growing over 50% annually over the last 3 years. More importantly, Verato celebrates 99% customer retention, exemplifying the fact that customer obsession is at the center of our growth story.
Core to Verato’s strategy for continued growth is our drive to build a strong people-first culture that attracts, develops and retains the best skills and talent in the world. Verato operates on the simple notion that a company must first and foremost take care of its employees. In turn, these employees will take care of the company’s customers, and these customers will take care of the company’s shareholders. Verato believes in empowering teams with the best tools and development available. Staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of technology (e.g. big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms), healthcare and organizational development. As Verato continues a trajectory of high-growth and high impact, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy. Together, we can make a profound and positive change in healthcare as we know it today.
Verato is looking for a healthcare-focused Account Executive to prospect new clients and close new logo business in the U.S. South Central. As a member of the Verato sales team, you will be a part of a dynamic startup environment where hustle and the desire to make things happen are an absolute must. Verato offers a solution that is foundation to the changes that are happening in healthcare putting the modern consumer at the center and focus for all healthcare organizations.• Generate and manage a territory plan (use of research to create a credible territory strategy is a must). Use of Definitive Healthcare as an example.
• Define and refine specific sales strategies per target account
• Apply intellectual curiosity to understand the pain and challenges that our customers face and map those to Verato value proposition.
• Follow a disciplined sales process to ensure that we have identified the key aspects of securing a deal with the prospective customers (metrics, economic buyer, decision criteria, decision process, implications, champion, compelling event)
• Collaborate with other resources and departments that can help paint the picture of how Verato will support the customer’s needs
• Align with marketing and sales support to execute territory campaigns to generate pipeline opportunities and interest in Verato’s solutions
• Explore your own network, research, knowledge of the territory, and understanding of the changes in healthcare to generate pipeline opportunities
• Precise communication with internal and external resources to ensure details are understood and commits are made/met
• Coordinate with prospective customers and internal resources to complete contracting that results to optimal deals for Verato
• Continue to manage and mature the relationship with the customer ensuring that they continue to see indisputable value in Verato.
You’ll need exceptional organizational and communication skills to understand prospective customer’s challenges, requirements, and business processing. Ideal candidates are dedicated and curious professionals that are looking to help their customers achieve their goals and have:
• Demonstrated expertise and curiosity in healthcare information technology
• Experience closing large ($250K+ ACV) SaaS deals supporting multiple stakeholders
• Understood enterprise level initiatives and can identify pain and business value
• Navigated complex organizations and multiple stake holders with C-level approval
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Gong, SalesLoft, SharePoint Collaboration Tools and Apple Mac Technology.
• Superb public speaking and presentation skills
• Effective business writing skills
• An understanding and desire to be part of a team that is transforming healthcare
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled