Streetsense seeks a highly motivated, experienced event professional to join our talented Marketing Team.
The Manager of Events + Activations is a detail-oriented person with experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment and is responsible for implementing and overseeing events and multi-faceted experiential projects for Streetsense as whole and for our roster of clients. A successful candidate must be a strategic, creative, and solutions-focused thinker, with strong executional prowess needed to bring events and activations to life, and ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. These cutting-edge events include the activation of unique, open spaces, property and product launches and other corporate and sponsored events.
To begin with, this role will serve as the primary owner of all event work (from strategy to implementation) with the support from the broader marketing team, but will have the opportunity to build their team, drive business and grow into more of a leadership role as
Reports to the Managing Director of Marketing.
- Creative concepting for one-of-a-kind events and activations designed to showcase Streetsense’s unique approach to placemaking and brand architecture.
- Establish a strong community relations presence and work to create value-driven engagements that further the good work of our clients.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining key event documents including project directives, budget, run of show, work back schedule, contact lists and more.
- Manage all facets of pre-event production, onsite management, and post-event breakdown.
- Able to oversee/execute multiple events from beginning to end, often occurring simultaneously.
- Serve as production lead with all vendors including location, food, drink, design/décor, fabricators, audio, lighting, photographers and staffing.
- Work with the Marketing team in securing talent, influencers, and/or partnerships that bring on-brand exposure to these experiences.
- Work with other Marketing Team leads in the development of holistic marketing plans, owning the development of campaign event strategy and integrating with other marketing channels.
- Work with Marketing Team leads in the creation of proposal language and pricing for events + activations aspects of marketing services.