The Role: We are currently seeking a Senior Marketo Strategist with strong Marketo knowledge who knows how to produce results. This person will work with our clients to implement and optimize their marketing automation investment in support of their greater marketing and business goals. This is an exceptional opportunity to grow your career in MarTech and work with some of the largest brands in the world in an amazing agency environment.
Who Are You: A rock star with at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in Marketo who can provide strategic guidance to clients as well as execute campaigns. You’re passionate about marketing automation and love finding new and innovative ways to leverage technology and strategy to drive greater return on investment for clients and help them meet their marketing and business goals.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with clients to translate their challenges, goals and requirements and build marketing automation solutions
- Develop strategies for activating channels within marketing automation tools
- Build, test, launch and optimize campaigns including lead nurture, event promotion, ABM, data management, A/B testing
- Build and test marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, forms within marketing automation tools
- Provide guidance on reporting strategy, inside and outside of marketing automation, including KPI metrics, dashboards, and closed loop reporting to track campaign activity, effectiveness, and ROI
- Confidently discuss technical Marketo information and gear responses to a range of stakeholders from C-Suite to marketing operations to marketing users
- Tailor education and training for clients’ specific MA tool instance and processes
- Create client facing training and process documentation
- Stay abreast of current marketing automation trends and strategies and recommend best practice solutions
- Participate and lead virtual and on-site client meetings, presentations and workshops
- Work on multiple projects that are delivered on time and on budget
- Deliver excellent customer service and build relationships that foster opportunities to continue working together
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience working with Marketing Automation tools such as Adobe Campaign, Pardot, Eloqua or HubSpot
- 3+ years of experience working in Marketo including designing, managing, customizing and launching campaigns and their assets (emails, forms, landing pages, lists); automated nurturing solutions; automated lead scoring solutions, automated data cleansing programs, integrations, and reporting. Bonus if you have experience with ABM, Web Personalization, CRM integrations, and/or email deliverability
- Current Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) certification. Bonus if you have additional marketing certifications
- Expert in deploying B2B campaigns in marketing automation tools
- Technical knowledge is rooted in a holistic understanding of demand gen, digital marketing, marketing operations and the sales process
- Basic proficiency in Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM tools and understand the benefits of integrating with marketing automation tools
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Learn systems and acquire technical skills quickly
- Curious, enjoying “figuring things out” and have a problem-solving attitude
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Amazing teammate but also work well independently
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and a comfort presenting directly to clients
- Experience with MS office suite, especially building Power Point presentations.
- Experience with testing tools like Litmus, Email on Acid and BrowserStack; Project management tools like Asana and JIRA; and workflow tools like Viso or LucidChart
- Travel to client on-site meetings within the US
R2integrated is a digital marketing agency with national presence, headquartered in Baltimore. Our value is in delivering integrated technology solutions that connect customer experiences and drive measurable impact for our clients. Core capabilities span across marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing, designed to advance customer engagements and deliver impactful results. For over fifteen years, we have worked with clients to deploy best-in-class marketing technology and unify the customer journey. R2i serves segment leading clients, including Hershey, Perdue, MIT, Pentair, CloudBlue, Feeding America, University of Michigan, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School, and Senseonics.