Peak Dental Services, a Colorado Based, family owned and operated DSO is growing and looking to add to our leadership team by hiring a full-time Regional Manager to support our growing San Antonio and Austin Texas markets. Our commitment to high-quality staff and training enables our dental teams to perform on-par with customer experience titans such as Starbucks, Ritz, and Nordstrom’s, and we believe that both our partner dentists and our patients can see the difference.
We offer competitive compensation offered with best-in-class bonus opportunities and unrivaled opportunities for professional growth and promotions. Healthcare benefits, IRA matching, paid holidays, and other benefits offered. As a Regional Manager with Peak Dental Services, you will help support our regional team to consistently deliver a Distinctive Patient Experience, enhancing operations, and supporting the overall growth of the region through hiring, developing and training the staff. Our Team members are the most important resources to fulfill our vision to be the patient experience industry leader.
The primary role of the Regional Manager (RM) is to be responsible for managing a network of 8-10 dental offices in the San Antonio- and Austin markets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
High Level Responsibilities
1. Coach, train and develop a team of Office Managers & Operations Managers to meet and exceed annual sales goals/budgets while ensuring offices achieve the highest standards of care and deliver unrivaled positive patient experiences
2. Direct all business and non-clinical aspects of dental services delivery
3. Build strategic relationships with dentists and managers
4. Develop and conduct effective regional trainings
Customer experience leadership
1. Help each office implement “distinctive patient experience” protocols to improve and ultimately achieve Net Promoter Scores >80.0
2. Role model and coach team members to build rapport with patients to accept comprehensive dental care
3. Ensure offices a seamless patient experience beginning with the initial phone call and ending with patients accepting and paying for treatment.
4. Identify, document, and implement protocols in our HE120, CE90, TOM, and DPE training materials to ensure that all team members continually focus on ‘profitably’ improving the customer experience
5. Help manage all unusual patient problems or concerns
Profit & Loss responsibility and reporting
1. Work with COO and Controller and your OMs to develop and exceed annual office budgets
2. Able to use key performance metrics to mentor dentists and office managers to make appropriate positive changes to improve the offices
3. Develop individual and office goals with management
4. Implement, and ensure adherence to insurance, cash management and accounting protocols
Office operations management
1. Actively uses HE120, CE90, TOM, and DPE training materials to select ‘review’ topics for offices to continue to improve upon e.g., expected to have ‘trainer’ level working knowledge of all aforementioned materials
2. Present at each office within your span of control a minimum of 3 hours per week coaching dentists/specialists on best practices to improve the patient experience and on non-clinical operational best practices
3. Involved, present, and role models how to lead/conduct best practice morning huddles at least 4 days a week via working with the dentists & front office leaders
4. Coaches staff how to excel at optimizing provider’s schedules
5. Provides supervision and leadership to help offices managing dental and office supplies
6. Knows all front office jobs and fill in when necessary (e.g., billing, collections)
Leader of office manager and personnel
1. Along with management, performs the semi-annual reviews of all OMs
2. Foster team spirit and office connectivity
3. Helps coordinates ongoing training and continuing education
New Growth leadership (available to select candidates with exceptional experience)
1. Help with all administrative work required to launch and stabilize newly built or acquired offices (e.g., hiring, establishing protocols, supplying, organizing)
2. Lead and/or contribute to recruiting and onboard new doctors