At Devon Bank, we don’t just accept diversity—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community. We provide a welcoming and accepting culture that comes from our desire to make diversity, respect and service a priority.
We are searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk to add to our team. If you have a desire to succeed and help customers, then Devon Bank is the place for you! In addition to a rewarding career in banking and multiple career paths, we also provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Come talk to us!
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with both clerical and administrative tasks. This position maintains all AP files and reviews and records transactions, in addition to maintaining 1099s and sales and use tax annually.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Uses AP system to enter and pay high volume vendor bills.
· Produces appropriate checks for distribution.
· Maintains all accounts payable files.
· Reviews and record corporate card transactions.
· Prepares 1099s and sales & use tax annually
· Performs analysis and research and resolves of all open accounts payable problems.
· Maintains files on W-9s for all vendors.
· Performs daily review of suspense accounts.
· Reconciles accounts and input General Ledger entries.
EOE AA - Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)- 465-2500.