To remain at the forefront of electronic banking technology including internet banking, treasury management, remote deposit capture, and other existing and future e-banking products and services, and maintaining daily Operations Services department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary contact for “all calls” for the e-Banking Dept (assisted by other team members)
- Collect completed documentation for all Treasury Management Services, add corporate admins to customer accounts, reset passwords, edit and delete customers, respond to corporate customer’s emails and broadcast messages.
- Assist in setting up customers’ Online Banking on PC, Mac, Android/IOS devices.
- Keeping up with today’s technology such as OS updates, patch releases and device updates.
- Maintaining existing client relationships by addressing any customer’s service issues and discussing client’s needs, problems or complaints.
- Troubleshoot any PC/Mac, device, or OS related issues accessing any of our E-Banking services.
- Maintain cases open with vendor and responding within a timely fashion.
- Compliance monitoring Reg CC and Reg E.
- Maintain all logs relating to Cash Management.
- Find resolutions to technical issues involving electronic channels.
- Train all new customers in products purchased related cash management such as Remote Deposit, ACH, Wire, Positive Pay and Bill Pay.
- Develop and update course material for customers new and existing on company products, solutions, and services.
- Onsite visitations for additional product training.
- Perform onsite auditing; notating and implementing changes according to policy.
- Change/create procedures as products and services update/change.
- Communicating with existing customers frequently for potential feedback from products and services.
- Troubleshoot ATM terminal problems with vendor.
- Adding ATM/Debit card services for clients.
- Adjust ATM limits, card closing, pin mailing.
- Investigate ATM/Debit card claims.
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum of 3 year experience in back-office or call center environment
- Previous banking experience preferred
- Regulatory knowledge on Wires, ACH & Checks preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Some Travel required
Must be fluent in English with the ability to read, analyze and comprehend business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Have the ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals in a grammatically correct manner. Effectively present information and respond to questions from group managers, clients, customers and the general public.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)- 465-2500.