The Human Resources Coordinator performs a variety of duties in the Human Resources Department with a focus on talent acquisition to help our organization find and retain excellent employees. Will be entrusted with ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees. Duties will include employment branding, recruitment, applicant tracking and reporting, selection, screening, onboarding and orientation of non-exempt and exempt staff.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partners with hiring managers to perform sourcing to fill vacant positions and produce forecasts
- Maintain HR vacancy list with payroll control numbers
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screenings, references, etc.)
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures related to talent acquisition
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience providing administrative and HR support. Experience in recruiting preferred but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Payroll Database, Internet, Teams, Zoom etc.
- Experience with Paylocity preferred.
Benefits for Full Time Employees (30 to 40 hours per week)
- Medical (Company Contribution of 65%-95% toward cost of coverage; plans starting as low as $18 monthly!)
- Dental (Company Contribution of 40%-43% toward cost of plans)
- Vision (Company Contribution of 32% towards cost of all plans)
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Term life insurance and AD&D up to 10k (Company Paid)
- Optional Life and AD&D plans
- Tuition Assistance
- Career Paths
- Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k (5% company match)
- Paid Time Off
- Inclement Weather Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Pet Discounts/Insurance
A full job description is available upon request.