This Residential Mortgage Servicing Manager directs the work flow and management of the Mortgage Servicing Department. Maintains relationships with sub-servicer, investors, insurers, and other third-party vendors to oversee the on-boarding, file/custodial management, escrow administration, taxes/insurance monitoring, lien release, and account maintenance. Responsible for the planning, organizing, staffing, and directing the operation of the Mortgage Servicing functions.
• Manage and ensure the overall effectiveness of mortgage servicing with primary emphasis on all aspects outsourced to sub-servicer.
• Manage day-to-day servicing staff dynamics by identifying potential areas of productivity, quality, capacity, and risk. Improve effectiveness, accuracy, and efficiency of existing staff resources.
• Monitor and manage third party relationships and operations with sub-servicer to ensure servicing agreement is followed as expressed for the benefit of the company.
• Evaluate service agreement to determine if modifications should be enacted at the annual anniversary of renewal.
• Evaluate processes performed by sub-servicer for improvement to reduce business risk and to ensure overall business model operates to fullest capability and functionality.
• Partner with sub-servicer to develop and utilize a regular assessment of customer satisfaction.
• Partner with sub-servicer and internal departments to develop and utilize an effective, cost- sensitive delinquent mortgage protocol to be compliant with faith based lending product and enhance customer service.
• Develop and utilize an effective protocol to maximize recapture rate of loan payoffs. Design protocols, reports, tracking performance of recapture rate.
• Recruit, hire, train and develop new staff members
• Ensure the delivery of data needed for state, federal, and third party audits related to servicing activities. Ensure that sub-servicer is responsive to corrective actions and audit findings.
• Partner with the Finance department to benchmark performance against budget and rolling forecast. Communicate business goals, objectives and bank performance results to staff.
• Partner with Finance dept. to establish DMI invoice payment protocol and account reconciliation.
• Ensure that business practices meet compliance and established standards. Maintains knowledge of current Servicing Compliance Regulations to include: CFPB, Foreclosure, Loss Mitigation and Claims Procedures especially as it relates to HUD
• Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent Experience
• 5+ years in mortgage servicing with at least 3 years’ managing a mortgage servicing unit
• Successful history of building, leading, developing and mentoring staff to achieve high productivity metrics and deliver an exceptional client experience
• Skilled problem solver & decision maker with proven ability to think creatively and seek optimal solutions for all stakeholders
• Detail driven, highly responsive with a strong initiative and drive
• Ability to motivate team, manage multiple projects, work under pressure
EOE AA- Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)- 465-2500.