RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking an experienced leader with extensive knowledge of the development market in the Pittsburgh region to serve as a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will provide strategic vision, manage staff, assure delivery of high quality projects and services to RETTEW clients, and lead the growth and development of the service area in the Greater Pittsburgh area.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree in Civil Engineering or Landscape Architect from an accredited college or university.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) license or Registered Landscape Architect (RLA) in Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of 10-15 years
- Extensive knowledge of the Southwest Regional Land Development Market
- Extensive experience working in the southwestern PA suburban counties and/or City of Pittsburgh
- Proven ability to manage multiple complex multi-discipline projects
- A proven track record and strong desire of providing superior client service
- Experience in managing all aspects of land development projects including: project scoping and proposals, conceptual design, zoning research and analysis, expert testimony
At RETTEW, our core values guide every decision, fuel every project, and empower every employee.RELATIONSHIPS – INTEGRITY – SAFETY – EXCELLENCE – STEWARDSHIP
RETTEW provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, transgender status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled