Pay Range: $18.75 - $24.75/hour
Status: Year-Round- Hourly (Non-Exempt)
The Human Resources Recruiting Coordinator administers the company’s recruiting and onboarding process.
This position ensures we hire qualified and diverse employees to meet our company’s current and future needs. Ensures the
highest quality experience for all candidates.
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts.
- Pay differential for Spanish speaking skills.
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire.
- 401(k) for eligible employees.
- Paid Time Off and Sick for all full-time employees.
- Yearly bonus based on company performance.
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their talent needs to drive and maintain the hiring process.
- Ensures an intentional diverse recruiting process to hire unique individuals who bring multiple perspectives and individuality to our culture.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate sites. Source and recruit candidates through networking, using databases and social media.
- Facilitate screening and interviewing qualified candidates to fill open positions.
- Utilize and maintain applicant tracking system for accuracy of tracking and to organize our recruiting process.
- Ensures hiring managers are compliant in their hiring practices, reaching out to applicants in a timely and consistent manner.
- Ensures confidentiality and security of applicant data. Maintains data integrity in all work processes to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Keep track of recruiting metrics such as staffing reports, sourcing reports, and referral bonus program.
- Support managers with job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
Onboarding and Orientation Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the employee on-boarding process, to include ordering background checks, electronic on-boarding through HRIS, and consistent communication with applicants.
- Conducts all new hire and re-hire orientations to ensure a positive welcoming experience.
General HR Responsibilities:
- Understands Arapahoe Basin’s internal and external Vibe and fosters the spread of the culture to all employees.
- Active member of the 7 day a week HR operation. Assists with a variety of other HR duties including but not limited to data entry, benefits administration, compliance, employee housing, etc.
- Acts as a steward of the company culture and values, demonstrating best practices and mindsets to facilitate a culture of accountable, high performing and engaged employees.
- Other duties as assigned