Offices in Elgin, IL, Chicago, IL, Sarasota, FL with hybrid WFH schedule.
PKF Mueller Financial Services provides comprehensive financial planning, business planning services, investment advisory services and insurance-based solutions through a team of experienced professionals and support staff.
Service Advisors (SA) are employees who independently service and grow existing client relationships under the guidance and direction of Lead Advisors. Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
o Investment research o Preparing and updating financial plans o Preparing and presenting insurance cases o Developing asset allocation/investment strategies o Rebalancing portfolios (trades) o Cash flow management o Advising clients on appropriate financial products/solutions given their risk tolerance and overall plan (based on the advisor’s level of experience and expertise)
- To coordinate and share meeting prep responsibilities and client-related activities with the Assistant team. Meeting Workflows/Checklists should be utilized, and the Service Advisor has primary responsibility for the Lead Advisor and/or him/herself being prepared for client meetings.
- Responsible for the execution of the Lead Advisor’s planning, analysis, investment and other decisions that affect the client relationship
- Consults with Lead Advisors on complex decisions and strategic changes to a client’s financial plan or investment strategy
- Work with existing clients in building their portfolios by assessing their investment objectives, risk tolerance, time horizon and unique circumstances
- Conduct periodic reviews with clients to provide updates on current planning, portfolio and investment strategies
- Manage and retain key clients
- Specific work activity may include but is not limited to:
- Grow existing client relationships by adding more assets under management, identifying opportunities for additional services and identifying referral opportunities