The Manager will work closely with our clients and team members in providing financial and operational analysis in connection with buy-side and sell-side due to diligence engagements. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, this individual will provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in M & A transactions.
The Manager will help identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on the hidden value, and work with PKF service teams to deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during and after the transaction. The Manager will lead engagements supported by Partners who will educate, train and promote a great working environment. PKF continues to grow its practice and the candidate selected will have room for continued advancement and promotion throughout their career.
- Manage and participate in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Analyze financial/operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring, or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Perform industry and company research. Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations.
- Manage expectations of service and review the work of Staff and Senior employees.
- Conduct timely performance reviews for Staff and Senior employees and help to develop and guide staff.
- Generate new business opportunities. Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Directors on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the target company.