Celona, founded in 2019, is an early-stage innovator on a mission to bring reliable and intelligent private LTE/5G wireless networks to enterprises. Our solution combines the power of 5G radio technology, edge computing, and machine learning to deploy a cloud managed zero-touch private wireless network that seamlessly integrates with an existing enterprise network over the high-speed CBRS spectrum.
- Define the security architecture for Celona's cloud-native operating system
- Responsible for cryptographic and secure protocols engineering across Celona's solution components
- Develop secure infrastructure and cloud services, configure and harden cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- Implement continuous monitoring systems and tools to automatically identify potential security issues at the code, application and infrastructure layers
- Support External and Internal Penetration Testing efforts and assist with driving issues to closure