Directly responsible for managing the data administration for the IT department. Under minimum supervision the IT Data Administrator manage and support all Information Technologies, hardware equipment including computers, network, phones, and business software. In addition, this position is responsible to directly manage IT administrative security of all equipment and software at Air Comm Corp.
IT Services, Applications and ERP Management
1. Ensure that the organization IT infrastructure is designed, monitored, and maintained to enable the organization to execute its daily objectives.
2. Develop and execute an annual IT improvement Strategic Plan to drive organization wide improvements on the IT strategy and ERP system.
3. Ensure that the ERP system production requirements are clear and accurate, so the ERP interface and design are in alignment of the Strategic Objectives.
4. Develop process documentation for standard business practices and ERP module use so users can use these documents to accomplish computer driven tasks quickly and accurately.
5. Identify, make recommendations, and implement ongoing improvements to the IT infrastructure and/or ERP system to include software, hardware, and other periphery equipment.
6. Monitor the IT systems and help-desk to ensure that User’s improvements, fixes, and needs are addressed timely.
7. Provide all users Hardware, Software and Periphery equipment so they can be productive.
8. Perform monthly preventive IT maintenance on the servers and computers to avoid system / workstation shutdowns.
9. Manage all upgrades, issues, and fall outs with service providers and internal resources so there are little to know impact as a result.
10. Support Web services and external portals as required
Data Management and Reporting
1. Assist with server support and operating management with partner service organizations.
2. Participate in the develop and maintenance of the Executive Dashboard and indicators so the organization can understand its current performance and utilize its IT assets to drive continuous improvement.
3. Monitor the system integrity, reporting and metrics so it can be a trusted data set for the organization to base real time decision making on.
IT Vendor Management
1. Manage IT suppliers and vendors and give real time feedback/coaching on performance.
2. Meet with Vendors/Suppliers to ensure that they are meeting their contracts and performance measures.
3. Collaborate and partner with the ACC Leadership to renew or recontract vendors to meet the needs of the company’s IT infrastructure.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
IT Enterprise Integration and Cyber Security
1. Ensure that all the Organizations’ IT infrastructure is proactively integrated with companywide initiatives.
2. Manage and restore updates to the IT applications and to the ERP system to minimize risks to data integrity.
1. Collaborate with other functions to map out current state information flow asset utilization. Brainstorm with stakeholders to create recommendations for a better IT future state. Recommend IT solutions to evolve the future state to serve enterprise business strategy and provide timely and accurate information to support management and execution.
2. Improve the IT processes and information flow to deliver timely and accurate information with zero IT defect or interruptions.
3. Communicate with the Leadership team to provide them with the IT maintenance/improvement schedule required to drive improvements and to minimize risk on an as needed basis.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience.
• Technical fluency in Office products (Excel required) and familiarity with ERP systems.
• Travel may be required up to 15% of the time
• Be able to lift 50lbs minimum, such as a case of copy paper.
Air Comm Corporation (ACC) is a privately held company founded in 1987 to meet the needs of helicopter operators seeking solutions to problems commonly found in factory-installed environmental control systems. Today, ACC is the industry leader in the development and manufacture of state-of-the-art bleed air heaters and vapor-cycle air conditioners for a range of aerospace applications, including fixed-wing and rotorcraft platforms.
ACC develops environmental control systems and provides mission-critical components and engineering solutions for military and commercial aerospace customers. Additionally, ACC has specialized expertise in fluid mass flow analysis, electro/ mechanical system design, development and production. Other capabilities include CNC tube fabrication, wire harness fabrication, circuit breaker/relay/control panel design and production, engineering, and testing services. The ACC test facility has a 120,000 BTUH air conditioning psychrometric test chamber, a state of the art vibration table, harsh environment, EMI, and other test capabilities. The split psychrometric chambers are designed for testing either individual components or complete systems to show real-time performance, efficiency, and identify areas where optimization can be realized.
Our success is based on leading edge innovation and elegant design, with a focus on quality and reliability, unparalleled customer support and unmatched value. Every ACC system is FAA approved via FAA Supplemental Type Certificate, or as part of the manufacturer’s aircraft Type Certificate. The company is ISO9000/AS-9100 certified. ACC customers include manufacturers, major operators, customizing centers, and the U.S. Military.
What Sets Us Apart:
We do the right thing when no one is looking. Personal integrity is non-negotiable here.
At ACC, we offer a competitive salary in exchange for your best work and we pay a significant portion of insurance benefits. Full-time employees have access to great benefits including; health, dental, vision, flexible spending account, life, 401(k), and wellness reimbursements.
ACC is a rapidly-growing, dynamic, and forward-thinking company in beautiful Westminster, CO. Our office is accessible from I-25 and within 1 mile of public transportation. We have a professional, hardworking, and fun environment - We work hard and play hard! Team members celebrate 10 holidays annually and earn vacation and personal time off.
Air Comm Corporation
1575 W. 124th Ave Ste 210
Westminster, CO 80234
AIR COMM CORPORATION IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP at the following link: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
In accordance with U.S. export regulations, Air Comm Corporation has determined that the position for which you are applying may require exposure to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. It is possible that Air Comm Corporation may require authorization from the U.S. government in the form of an export license before providing an applicant or employee access to such technology and/or software code. When this is the case, employment is contingent upon Air Comm Corporation obtaining any required licenses or government authorizations prior to an applicant starting employment.