- At least 2 years AutoCAD experience in the telecommunications, including aerial and underground fiber optic networks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word), and Google Earth as well as editing in ArcGIS tools.
- Able to perform work and duties independently as well as in a team environment.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) and customer service skills
- Detail orientation and organization skills.
- Basic mathematical skills, e.g. averages, percentages.
- Must be able to sit long periods of time behind computer.
Competitive Total Compensation Package: Base Salary, Bonus and Benefits