Catania Oils is a family owned and operated business that has been around for over 100 years and through four generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic, and environmentally responsible manner. We are looking for passionate individuals who continuously seek individual and organizational improvements through respect, collaboration, and teamwork. Our growth has opened up a new position in our IT department. We are currently search for a Database Administrator to join our team.
· Proactively monitor and tune database performance
· Creates reports requested by the senior management team and other areas of the business.
· Provides technical support to research teams or management.
· Collects and analyzes data and reports results based on the end user needs and specifications.
· Collaborates with various teams such as Sales, Quality Assurance, Finance and Production
· Stays knowledgeable on a variety of field concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Supports the IT team and assists with IT helpdesk issues when required
· Other projects, duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
· Microsoft SQL 2016 and higher
· Microsoft Servers 2016 and higher
· SQL Reporting
· Visual Studios
· Microsoft Power BI
· 27/7/365 on-call environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Experience in the following is a plus:
· Azure SQL and Azure VM’s
· Database Architecture and Performance Tuning
· Enterprise systems (ERP, CRM, Etc.)
· Database Architecture (Data Mart, Data Lake, Data Warehouse)
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree in Information Technology or other discipline involving report writing with experience in the following:
· Exchange 2016 and Higher
· SonicWALL Firewalls and Email security Appliances
Demonstrated creativity and latitude
Excellent interpersonal skills- Ability to deal with all levels of employees
Thank you for considering this opportunity with our organization. We are excited about the possibility of working with a talented and dedicated professional like yourself. If you believe you are a good fit for this position, please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications and potentially inviting you for an interview. Thank you again for your interest in our company.