Catania Oils is a family owned and operated business that has been around for over 100 years and through four generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic, and environmentally responsible manner. We are looking for passionate individuals who continuously seek individual and organizational improvements through respect, collaboration, and teamwork. Our growth has opened up a new position in our IT department. We are currently search for a Database Report Writer to join our team.
· Creates reports utilizing systems requested by the senior management team and other areas of the business.
· Utilizes variety of software to generate metrics and develop actionable reports
· Provides technical support to research teams or management.
· Collects and analyzes data and reporting results based on the end user needs and requests.
· Collaborates with various functional teams such as Sales, Quality Assurance, Finance and Production to achieve measureable business results
· Keeps abreast of a variety of field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Supports the IT team and assists with IT helpdesk issues when required
· Other projects, duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
· Microsoft SQL 2012 and higher
· Microsoft Servers 2008 r2 and higher
· Crystal Reports
· SQL Reporting
· Visual Studios
· 27/7/365 on-call environment
Education and Experience: Bachelors degree in Information Technology or other discipline involving report writing with experience in the following:
· Exchange 2016 and Higher
· SonicWALL Firewalls and Email security Appliances
Demonstrated creativity and latitude
Excellent interpersonal skills- Ability to deal with all levels of employees
Thank you for considering this opportunity with our organization. We are excited about the possibility of working with a talented and dedicated professional like yourself. If you believe you are a good fit for this position, please submit your application as soon as possible. We look forward to reviewing your qualifications and potentially inviting you for an interview. Thank you again for your interest in our company.