The Event Hospitality Coordinator works with ministry teams to create seamless experiences for attenders/participants from planning to event execution ensuring overall success throughout the entire event process.
- Event Planning
- Brainstorms with initiating ministry leaders for creativity in the event planning process.
- Manages branding and communication/promotion strategy for each event, partnering with ministry, creative, and marketing team leads where appropriate.
- Manages operational processes including budgeting, volunteer recruitment, and deployment.
- Maintains updated list of outside vendors.
- Understands and executes outside vendor contracts.
- Event Execution
- Initiates and manages necessary decision making and information flow.
- Responsible for volunteer hospitality team deployment.
- Completes meeting/event setups, including décor, food and beverage specifications, AV requirements, etc.
- Deploys staffing for events, which include CTK staff and volunteer hospitality teams from set-up, day-of oversight, and cleanup.