Dyehard Fan Supply, a portfolio company of Teall Capital Partners, is reimagining the gameday and ecommerce merchandise business by specializing in providing boutique retail merchandise at sporting and entertainment events, as well as on-line for its clients. Dyehard is growing rapidly from a combination of recent acquisitions as well as organically through acquisitions of new clients.
We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape the merchandise fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for sports, entertainment, merchandising and for providing EXCEPTIONAL customer experiences, we want to hear from you.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way at the right time and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family, and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. We have a wide range of clients and we run at quite a pace during the sports season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
Dyehard Fan Supply proudly serves more than 35 partners. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Reporting to the Pitt General Manager (GM)– the Assistant General Manager (AGM) will assist the GM in managing all aspects of our online fulfillment in our Pittsburgh Warehouse including the warehouses and logistics related thereto along with the onsite management of our local Pitt retail operations. This individual will be responsible for conducting all aspects of our on-line fulfillment in Pittsburgh with the goal of optimizing customer satisfaction and raising business efficiency and productivity. The AGM will assist managing the local distribution center, and collaborate with cross-functional roles in Marketing, Finance and Customer Service to optimize brand experience, enhance product detail pages, and guarantee the effectiveness of our platform.
The AGM is responsible for coordinating inventory management including the transfer of products between onsite and online. This role will help manage all personnel, and equipment while ensuring all activities for warehousing, shipping and transportation occur in an efficient manner consistent with company policies and procedures. This individual will safeguard the quality of Dyehard employees and products.
- Process online orders from local fulfillment center.
- Utilize order management systems (Big Commerce, Shopify), as well as shipping software (UPS WorldShip, ShipStation) to execute orders and prepare package pickups.
- Prepare large (palletized) shipments for local & out-of-state events.
- Maintain and update online inventory.
- Monitor and analyze online sales – identifying popular or underperforming products.
- Interact and communicate with sales and operations executives regarding individual tasks/projects.
- Act as project manager for local onsite events.
- Function as sales person, cashier and point of contact for customer inquiries at onsite events.
- Travel individually for smaller, events – setup, load-in/load-out, ending inventory.
- Train incoming employees for onsite sales & warehouse fulfillment.
- Delegate/supervise daily fulfillment tasks.
- Picking/packing/shipping orders as necessary.
- Maintain organization of merchandise and shipping/receiving documents throughout office.
- Receive product shipments – generating Goods in Notes & coordinate with Finance team.
- General office/warehouse maintenance.
- Perform additional tasks as necessary or assigned by supervisor.
- Provide the day-to-day management of the warehouse organization and operation and maintain stated warehouse performance metrics.
- Manage the maintenance of warehouse equipment.
- Effectively manage local warehouse operations and oversee onsite facilities.
- Responsible for the development and success of warehouse personnel.
- Direct inventory procedures and controls on finished goods, raw materials and packaging.
- Ensure first in first out (FIFO) rotation procedures are in effect for shipping and storage.
- Manage receiving and shipping space planning, ensuring layout will accommodate present and future storage requirements.
- Ensure both the inside and outside of warehouses are clean and orderly and meet DH requirements.
- Ensure equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Ensure warehouse security.
- Maintain professional business relations with vendors, suppliers, and carriers.
- Act as a liaison between the company and external contacts.
- Provide leadership to assigned personnel by setting effective objectives, delegation of duties, and establishing open communication.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide measurable feedback to assigned personnel and suggestions for improved performance.
- Interface with all levels of management and other departments to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Train, coach, and develop logistics team in the execution of our transportation strategy
- Handle the fast pace associated with day-to-day operations in a fast-paced eCommerce distribution environment and maintain a positive, motivating leadership presence.
- Respond to requests in a timely manner on orders, deliveries, product features, after-sales issues, change in delivery address.
- Manage other customer service related tasks such as returns and refunds/exchanges.
- Complete returns in eCommerce platforms in a timely manner.
- Provide service for defectives, payment information, returns and reimbursement with troubleshooting in real time on: missing orders, lost packages, product out of stock, carrier claims for lost packages, order cancellations, change delivery address, and replacements.
- Working with GM, create a schedule around all athletic event retail locations including but not limited to holidays, pre-season activities, post-season games coaches tour activities and promotions throughout the year.
- Incorporate creative merchandising techniques in product presentation and keep displays filled, restocked, and fresh to ensure maximum sales at all event locations.
- Coordinate with the GM to develop a dynamic merchandising strategy that regularly updates and changes the aesthetics at all locations to create fresh appeal.
- Maintain inventory by overseeing stock control measures, following procedures to account for sales and receipt of goods.
- Work with the GM in overall staffing responsibility to include hiring, training, and developing employees.
- Create a customer focused sales team and encourages the highest level of service by ensuring all team members are properly trained to improve their knowledge base and adherence to the organization’s customer service protocol and guidelines.
- Motivate team to meet and exceed sales goals and manages expenses to keep operations profitable.