Looking for something more than just a job, for community and great purpose to your work?
Join the Warm Beach Camp; Hospitality Team as a team member that provides outstanding hospitality and service to individuals and groups. The person in this position will serve on the Accommodations/Housekeeping team by preparing our conference center for guest use, cleaning sleeping rooms, meeting areas, restrooms and public spaces. Providing a distraction free and pleasant experience for our guests.
Crossover as a Food Service Worker is available for additional hours and experience as well.
SPECIFICS & COMPESNATION: Pay rate will start at $16.00/hour with opportunities to grow and increase responsibility and pay rate up to $18.00/hour.
Position starts immediately. Hours may range from 5-20 hours a week, with most shifts being Friday through Sunday but based on availability there are early morning and mid-week shifts available as well.
Benefits are the Christian community and eternal purpose in the work that you would do, great work environment and friendly staff, paid sick leave and opportunities to experience the ministry that happens at a Christian Camp & Conference Center and many other career fields within the organization.
Ages 16 or older are welcome to apply!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean sleeping and meeting rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, stairways and other work areas.
- Set up tables and chairs in auditorium and meeting rooms.
- Dust and wipe down surfaces.
- Vacuum & sweep
- Make beds and prepare sleeping rooms for next guests.
- Empty trash and recycle from sleeping rooms and common areas.
- Demonstrate great customer service and Christ-like hospitality
- Be flexible and willing to assist in many areas as needs arise.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
- Responsible to perform assigned duties in a safe and efficient manner in harmony with the Food Service Team.
- Know safe food handling practices and follow them. (must have valid food handlers' card).
- Work as a team to ensure the daily setup, monitoring and cleanup of customer contact and back of house work areas:
- Setting tables, buffet lines, salad bar and drink stations consistently, according to set standards.
- Stocking, restocking and serving foods, beverages, snacks and supplies as needed, to ensure exceptional guest experience.
- Cleanup of dining room, kitchen, serving areas and dish room.
- Prepare, deliver and set up and clean up of Outcamp locations, Snack/Catering requests and special events such as banquets etc.
General Qualifications: The standard qualifications for being on Warm Beach Camp staff is being willing and able in good conscience to support our statement of faith, values and mission as an Evangelical Christian, non-profit ministry. We are looking for people who are willing and able to assist as needed, is teachable and willing to learn and great customer service.
At Warm Beach Camp and Conference Center, our mission is to provide Christ-centered environments, experiences and resources to draw people to God through camping ministries, conferences and events.