The Engineering Manager will lead and manage the CoE (Center of Excellence) team which includes engineering, design and test functions to execute our product roadmap of developing and launching new products while also supporting existing business.. The role is a member of the Weasler leadership team and will actively partner with fellow business leaders to execute Weasler business strategy.
- Leads the overall efforts of the CoE to meet the product development and sustaining engineering goals of the business.
- Work with the CentroMotion Director of Engineering to evaluate the product roadmap to determine the CoE talent, technology, and equipment needs and provide feedback for best paths and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the line of business leader and product management to develop and implement product strategy.
- Work with the CentroMotion Director of Engineering to develop and manages to an annual CoE budget.
- Works with CoE members to understand the status of all tasks and projects. Reports status on a regular cadence.
- Fosters effective and collaborative global working relationships with all business areas.
- Holds self and team members accountable for meeting commitments.
- Utilizes organization’s performance management cycle, tools, and best practices to assure sound performance feedback practices are leveraged within team.
- Leads processes to assure sound development planning and execution throughout team. Identifies emerging talent and strategies for succession planning.
- Stays current in relevant processes and technologies for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure all new team members are on-boarded and trained appropriately
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management