Newly created REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is helping reshape fan experience across the nation. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation where you can make an immediate impact, we want to hear from you.
REVELxp is the combination of the some of the biggest brands in sports and entertainment serving more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans and participating in thousands of events annually. Apply now to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams in sports.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. Our clients are largely in college sports and we run at quite a pace during the season to not just keep up, but to stay ahead. If you like the excitement of a fast paced, fun environment, apply today. We promise you won’t be bored, but don’t think you’re going to actually sit and go to the game either. We are part of the magic behind the scenes that makes it all work.
REVELxp is currently looking for an eager, team-oriented, and logistics- and operations-focused individual. As the Senior Production Manager, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of full-time and part-time crew members in the successful planning and execution of all events. The ideal team member will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrate a proven track record of success in event operations and warehouse management, and have the ability to work effectively with a variety of colleagues across multiple levels and geographies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Work with the General Manager to establish and communicate culture, morale, and expectations with all direct reports, including frequent conversations with all groups
- Serve as primary lead for all event execution for partner schools/ properties and event rental locations
- Identify operational inefficiencies and use creative problem solving to establish new habits and processes
- Develop relationships with direct reports and hourly staff members to establish and maintain high morale, expectations and overall office culture
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate Production Managers, Production Coordinator(s) and hourly Event Installation Crew Members
- Oversee Employee Point System
- Participate in weekly production meetings to assist proper scheduling of hourly staff members and to outline operational needs.
- Position will oversee operations of multiple properties to ensure company standards are met.
- Working with Production Coordinator and Installation Crew Members, oversee process including (but not limited to) quality control, inventory availability and maintenance, process management, and equipment transfers
- Work with Sales Team to build high quality, well informed production plans
- Ensure vehicles are properly equipped to perform specific jobs including loading, unloading and periodic maintenance inspections.
- Create and maintain regular maintenance schedule for all equipment within the region
- Development of weekly production schedule
- Schedule and record hourly staff members work time
- Management of 6-week production plan
- Lead team during installation of tents, table, chairs, AV and other equipment
- Organize operational plans to ensure events are executed at or below budgeted amount
- Oversee quality control of all processes and equipment transfers
- Inventory/fleet maintenance
- Periodic inventory counts for equipment accuracy
- Maintain a well-organized, clean and productive warehouse setting
- Organize warehouse safety programs and ensure that all safety protocols set by the Company are being met
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- Ability to manage and coach various levels of team members
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.