PUYALLUP TRIBAL HEALTH AUTHORITY, located in Tacoma, Washington is seeking an experienced Psychiatric ARNP.
“It is the mission of the Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to provide quality healthcare and promote wellness in a culturally appropriate manner.”
We offer an outstanding workplace, competitive market based salary, and benefits packages including:
- Monday – Friday schedule
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits – monthly premiums paid 100% for employees
- 18+ annual paid holidays
- Generous paid sick and vacation accruals
- 401(k) with annual profit sharing
- Life & AD&D insurance coverage
- PTHA is an approved loan repayment site for various programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent work/home life balance
GENERAL FUNCTION: Provide direct psychiatric services to patients and consultation to other clinical departments within PTHA.
- Consult with Kwawachee Counseling Center and other identified Departments related to treatment of patients on caseload and with mental health difficulties.
- Provide psychiatric services to clients and information to families as appropriate.
- Complete initial psychiatric evaluations with new/returning clients.
- Provide ongoing medication monitoring for clients.
- Accurately and efficiently document client services and have all encounters completed within 84 hours of encounter using electronic medical record system.
- Provide clinical supervision to other Medication providers, when appropriate and identified.
- Participate in the development of goals, objectives, policies, and procedures on best practice treatment for mental health patients at PTHA.
- Participate as needed in Quality Improvement activities and in administration functions within the PTHA.
- Participate in trainings related to cultural competence.