NO GAMING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
Our Chip Runners work in a fast-paced casino/cardroom environment at Silicon Valley’s premier 24/7 entertainment destination. Casino M8trix is looking for motivated and customer focused professionals to join our Gaming team, helping us take our customer satisfaction to the next level of excellence.
Chip Runners are responsible for chip and cash transactions, issuing imprest bank carts and table banks, assisting with even-exchange employee transactions, and providing excellent service to customers and employees.
If you are looking for a career within the Casino industry, starting out as a Chip Runner is a great way to do so! We promote from within and provide Dealer Training. Our Chip Runners have the opportunity to be promoted to Dealers or Game Attendants.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to undergo background check.
- Speak English fluently and coherently.
- Pass math and chip handling tests.
- Must have open availability/flexible working hours (be prepared to work graveyard as we are open 24/7)
If you would like to join our dynamic Chip Runner team, you will bring the following traits to the position:
- MINIMUM 2 years of experience in providing exceptional customer service
- Professional "go-getter" who understands what it takes to provide exceptional guest service
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, and confident with a great smile and positive attitude
- Mathematically inclined with high attention to detail
- Cash handling or cashier experience is PREFERRED but not required.
- Trustworthy with strong work ethic and integrity
- Works well under pressure
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting compensation is $16.20 hourly, plus tips. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees, including paid time off, medical, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, employees receive a 25% discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting, and/or contact you regarding your employment application.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on an individual’s, or their associates or relatives’, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.