Overview & History
Verato, the identity experts for healthcare, is a high growth healthcare technology company that enables better care everywhere by providing the single source of truth for identity to organizations across the care continuum. Over 70 of the most respected brands in healthcare rely on Verato’s next generation cloud identity resolution platform for a complete and trusted 360-degree view of their patients, provider networks, and customers in their communities. With significant market momentum building towards digital health transformation, Verato is experiencing hyper customer and revenue growth, doubling in last 15 months alone and growing over 50% annually over the last 3 years. More importantly, Verato celebrates 99% customer retention, exemplifying the fact that customer obsession is at the center of our growth story.
Core to Verato’s strategy for continued growth is our drive to build a strong people-first culture that attracts, develops and retains the best skills and talent in the world. Verato operates on the simple notion that a company must first and foremost take care of its employees. In turn, these employees will take care of the company’s customers, and these customers will take care of the company’s shareholders. Verato believes in empowering teams with the best tools and development available. Staff receive opportunities to expand their knowledge in areas of technology (e.g. big data, distributed/cloud computing, complex algorithms), healthcare and organizational development. As Verato continues a trajectory of high-growth and high impact, each member of the team gets an influential front-row seat as we execute our business strategy. Together, we can make a profound and positive change in healthcare as we know it today.
Verato is hiring a Director, Demand Generation to help drive revenue by leading the development and execution of strategies for demand generation, pipeline development, and digital marketing. This opportunity is based at our headquarters in McLean, VA but remote work will be considered.
As the Director, Demand Generation you will lead the development and execution of our pipeline marketing plan. Working closely with the rest of marketing, your role will be to execute Verato’s pipeline creation and development strategy along with building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes and campaigns.
You will implement traditional and account-based marketing (ABM) frameworks and techniques to build and accelerate pipeline in target market segments. In pursuit of this goal, you will be responsible for leading and managing demand generation and customer engagement efforts across multiple marketing channels and acting as a key liaison to sales.
You will own marketing programs that drive demand for Verato in key sectors, particularly among healthcare provider organizations. In this role, you will own the development, execution, and analysis of marketing campaigns. To be successful, you will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Marketing to design and execute programs that span channels and segments.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Develop data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key audiences across their customer journey and, ultimately, generate and accelerate sales opportunities for Verato.
· Partner with sales and content marketing for ABM strategies.
· Team with sales to set quarterly goals, gain commitment and support for demand generation programs, and identify areas of pipeline opportunity and risk.
· Actively measure and track engagement, lead volume, and conversion rates. Consistently analyze and report on results for the refinement of tactics and investments.
· Collaborate with product marketing, content marketing, and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalization.
· Work with strategic partners to develop and implement marketing programs that drive demand and build pipeline.
· Manage demand generation budget and tracking marketing program ROI through data analysis.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role with a unique category creation opportunity. The following experiences and skills are leading indicators that you will make a big impact:
· A minimum of eight (8) years experience leading and implementing lead generation programs and processes, preferably in healthcare technology, B2B enterprise software, or SaaS.
· Metrics driven: Clearly defines, communicates, and monitors KPIs with an orientation for detail.
· Innovative: Comfortable pushing to improve programs and the status quo.
· Results-oriented: Passionate for growing the business and making an impact.
· Analytical mindset: Comfortable defining strategies based on goals then translating these goals into actionable pipeline development plans. Execute and refine tactics with a focus on continuous improvement through testing and learning.
· Must have experience with marketing automation and CRM; preferably HubSpot and Salesforce.
· Must have experience with managing advertising campaigns across multiple channels.
· Proven track record of mentoring teammates and operating across revenue teams including sales, marketing and finance.
· Prior experience in healthcare technology, data management, or enterprise software.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled