You’re a skilled, passionate Human Resources professional seeking to utilize your expertise to add value by partnering with employers to grow exceptional workplaces. You are ready for your career to look and feel different. As a Human Resources Consultant, you will:
· Connect with other HR professionals and business leaders
· Positively influence workplaces
· Have an impact on your community
· Make a difference in people’s lives
Employers Council is a preeminent Regional Employers Association with offices located in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. We provide a full array of employment law, organizational management, and human resources expertise and services. We serve employers from a variety of industries and varying sizes, with support that ranges from the transactional to the transformational.
In this role you will:
· Share your knowledge by providing advice, counsel, and recommendations to member organizations on a wide variety of HR related topics
· Review and recommend changes/amendments/improvements based on your experience and best practice to employee handbooks, policy manuals, compensation plans, performance documentation, etc. to enable members to use legally defensible and effective tools to meet their own business objectives
· Create articles and Whitepapers related to your own expertise or areas of interest to be published on Employers Council's platforms
· Conduct training classes and programs on a wide variety of HR related topics via both in-classroom and e-learning methodologies
· Continually develop and grow your knowledge and proficiency in various HR disciplines by attending classes, conferences, and conducting research to provide members with the best support
What you offer us:
· Experience in multiple human resources disciplines. Successful candidates typically possess a minimum of five years of professional experience in multiple human resources disciplines such as total rewards, staffing, employee relations, and performance management with at least two years of experience at the strategic level.
· A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Certification as a PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP or ability to obtain within one year of hire
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to serve as a trusted advisor
· Solid foundation of HR best practices and employment law
· Ability to travel as needed
· Additional certifications from the IFEBP, WorldatWork, or the American Payroll Association are desired
Starting annual salary range: $62,110 - $69,875
Employers Council provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, Life, AD&D, and disability plans
· 401(k) and pension plan - we encourage our employees to plan for their best future
· A generous mix of vacation, sick and holiday paid days off for our employees to enjoy life outside of work
· Training and Development – not only do we train others, but we also offer internal and external development opportunities
· Work/Life – a big part of our culture is recognizing our employees holistically and encourage them to enjoy the people and activities they love most
If you are seeking a position that affords the opportunity to work with outstanding colleagues, to professionally grow and learn, and share your expertise with employers, contact us by applying!
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.