The Women’s Pastor works with the Adults team to create opportunities for adults at CTK to engage, be encouraged, be equipped, and be empowered as they grow in their walk with God.
- Adults Team Collaboration
- Work with the Adults Team to identify, recruit, train, deploy and support ministry leaders and volunteers.
- Provide coaching for up to 20 small group facilitators.
- Work with the Adults Team to plan and execute ministry for adults at CTK using the strategic plan.
- Perform all pastoral duties (POC, commons duties, sacerdotal duties).
- Pastoral Care
- Work with the Care Pastor to follow up with and care for prayer requests.
- Women’s Ministries
- Provide oversight for key volunteers and leaders for midweek women’s Bible studies
- Provide oversight to group leaders for Divorce Care for Women.
- Serve as a liaison between CTK and Collide Ministries.
- Provide oversight and support for the Days for Girls leadership and Prayer Shawl leadership team.