***$1000 Signing Bonus***
Our Maintenance Staff work in a fast-paced casino/cardroom environment at Silicon Valley’s premier 24/7 entertainment destination. Casino M8trix is looking for motivated professionals to join our Maintenance team, helping us take our customer satisfaction to the next level of excellence.
Casino M8trix is hiring for our Facilities/Maintenance Department. This position is responsible for repairing and maintaining kitchen equipment such as industrial kitchen ovens, steamers, microwaves, coolers, freezers, refrigerators and knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in facilities/maintenance position.
- Understanding of basic electrical and plumbing principles for problem solving.
- Be 21 years of age or over.
- Must be willing to undergo background check.
- Available to work any shift, additional shifts, weekends, and holidays based on business needs.
- Speak English fluently and coherently (Bilingual is a plus).
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively.
- Proficient in repairing metal/wood doors, hinges, closers and sweeps.
- Proficient in investigating and correcting minor electrical problems.
- Ability to paint, stain, sand, seal a variety of interior surfaces.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Knowledge of and the ability to work with common tools.
- Must have basic understanding of computer programs.
- Ability to operate various types of maintenance equipment.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Must have experience with industrial kitchen appliance equipment such as ovens, steamers, microwaves, coolers, freezers and refrigerators.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair industrial kitchen appliances.
- Maintains and repairs all aspects of commercial kitchen appliances.
- Replace fans, belts, motors, gaskets, filters, and compressors.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems and repair refrigeration systems.
- Maintaining and repairing commercial restaurant refrigeration including walk-in coolers.
Work Hours and Availability:
Casino M8trix is hiring for Day Shift (6AM to 2PM). Must be flexible and available to work full-time, weekends, and holidays.
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting compensation is $25.00 - $30.00 hourly. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees including: paid time off, medical, vision, dental insurance, and a 25% employee discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise. Position available for a signing bonus of up to $1000. Bonuses only applicable to specific positions, and terms and conditions apply
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting and/or contacting you in relation to your application for employment.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state or local laws of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.