Employers Council is a Denver based Employers Association committed to partnering with employers to grow exceptional workplaces. We provide a full array of employment law, organizational management and human resources expertise and services, including virtual and in person employee training. We serve employers from a variety of industries and varying sizes, with support that ranges from the transactional to the transformational.
Reporting to the Director of the Integrated Human Capital Services consulting team, the Administrative Assistant performs a broad range of administrative functions to support training, consulting services, and office operations. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a genuinely collaborative team environment and assisting with Employers Council’s commitment to help our members create exceptional workplaces.
Training and Consulting Support
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 4 – 5 years of administrative support experience.
· Proficiency with video conferencing and web conferencing applications, such as Zoom and/or Ring Central.
· Able to solve problems both collaboratively and independently.
· Clear communicator with the ability to work effectively with diverse team members.
· Detail and process oriented, with the ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
· Demonstrated ability to solve problems that impact a wide range of teams and departments.
General office environment most of the time. This position often works remotely from home office. Occasional lifting. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Exemption Status: Non-Exempt
Starting annual salary range: $33,460 - $36,805
Benefits: Employers Council provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Insured group health, dental, & vision plans with optional tax-deferred 125 plans are available
• Long term income protection via 401k and defined benefit pension plans
• Life, AD&D, Long term disability plans primarily paid for by employer
• A generous mix of vacation, sick and holiday paid days off
Employers Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by law or regulation.