- JOB SUMMARYAdvanced nursing practice of nursing at a level which requires substantial theoretical knowledge in a specialized area of nursing practice and proficient clinical utilization of knowledge in implementing the nursing process. The competencies of specialist include but are not limited to the ability to assess, conceptualize, diagnose, analyze, plan, implement, and evaluate complex problems related to health as designed by the licensing Board of the State. The advanced practice nurse follows established nursing standards, procedures, and practices. A family nurse practitioner is prepared for advanced practice with individuals and families throughout the lifespan and across the health continuum.
- A Masters Degree in Nursing and completion of a graduate level program for family nurse practitioners.
- Training and Experience
- License to practice professional nursing and announcement of advanced practice status as required by the State of jurisdiction. National certification as a family nurse practitioner. CPR certification. Prescriptive Authority Number as appropriate.
- Must have OH license at time of hire.
- Health and Background Requirements
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of:
- Background Check
- Must be physically able to perform all job duties as assigned.
Location: EORH 90 N 4th Street, Martins Ferry, OH 43935