This position is based in our Tampa office located on beautiful Rocky Point. Only local candidates and those willing to relocate will be considered.
All parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. No sponsorship provided.
Responsible for the design, development and execution of functional and regression test sets and scenarios that validate the business requirements and acceptance criteria of new and existing product functionality conducive to the quality delivery of software solutions to our customers.
- Works with one or more Agile teams to identify testing needs and opportunities.
- Understand business requirements and come up with QA testing Strategy for product releases.
- Create test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Execute and report test results.
- Create defects with detailed step-by-step information with screenshots which helps to reproduce.
- Conduct testing in production and non-production environment and ensure quality across the platform.
- Run exploratory testing, analyze, and derive insights and validate and compare results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Company / Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of financial institutions and financial data, preferably credit union or retail banking related a plus.
- 2-3 years of ETL testing experience.
- 2+ years manual testing experience
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server.
- Experience working in traditional and agile scrum teams.
- Prior experience with the following is a plus:
- Test batch processing applications
- Knowledge of ETL workflows SSIS, Informatica.
- Cloud technologies – AWS/Azure/Snowflake
- Experience testing for data validation in data integration projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
- Ability to generate new ideas.
- Proactive in learning and mastering new skills.