Peerless Industrial Group, Inc., has been innovating successful products for over 100 years. Be apart of a worldwide provider of traction products with exceptional design, engineering, manufacturing and quality as we continue to develop crucial products for the wide variety of markets we serve.
As a Product Manager you will manage the entire life cycle of a product while working with and across departments. Specify market requirements for current and future products through market research and addressing customer needs.
What you will be doing:
1. Define products, services, applications and solutions to help sustain and strengthen Peerless’ position in the Traction markets.
2. Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and quantifying market and product characteristics. Work directly with customers to identify and track requirements and market trends and develop these into product proposals.
3. Establish and maintain the product development roadmap for Peerless in cooperation with engineering, manufacturing, sales and marketing.
4. Update and maintain project schedules and budgets.
5. Monitor profitability and drive P&L for responsible products. Work with corporate management and sales team to establish product pricing.
6. Support the sales team with client presentations and solution descriptions.
7. Establish and maintain a process for gathering market intelligence for Peerless’ current and prospective markets.
8. Recommendations on forecasts, and safety stocks at DC level to support customer requirements.
9. Regular attendance, communication and meeting committed deadlines are all essential elements of the job. These requirements are key to the operation and effectiveness of this position and if not in place have the potential to impair and diminish expected results.
What you will need to be successful:
Associate Degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience. Three years of experience in a product development position. Demonstrated knowledge of product development and project management. Must have well developed organization and analytical skills. Must be able to communicate professionally with the ability to speak, read, write and understand English. Demonstrated knowledgeable experience in Microsoft Office.
Peerless is the largest manufacturer of chain in North America and is one of the largest divisions of the Kito Group (a worldwide leader in the sales of hoists, headquartered in Japan). Peerless offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with a company match, as well as many other benefits.
If you think you would be a good fit for our team, we encourage you to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA